Sunday, July 12, 2009

"See"food anyone?

So....... today I discovered a great way to distract Miles while I am feeding him somewhat unappetizing concoctions of squash mixed with green beans, or sweet potatoes, chicken and peas mixed together. The more distracted he is, the more he will eat. If I chew something in my mouth while I am feeding him in a really disgustingly unladylike manner and them show him all the chewed up food on my tongue, I can sneak a few more bites in here and there. Now I don't do this if Kevin is home since it's incredibly attractive, and I imagine Miles will figure it out sooner or later and I will have to think of some new way to distract him, but for now it works and I am sticking with it :)

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahaha! What a goober!!!!! I bet he laughs so hard though! that's halarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete