Well yesterday was Kevin's first Father's Day and I think it was a successful one! Somehow, Kevin got up with Miles and I didn't even hear either one of them get up, so I slept in until 8:06 and came downstairs to this:

Not how I had planned to start out Father's Day, but at least Kevin was already up, so Miles didn't actually wake him up. First we opened some Father's Day gifts, which were some shorts I found online for Kevin and some cards. Miles is helping with the envelopes!

Then we hung out in the kitchen and made Kevin a Father's Day breakfast of pancakes with strawberries and bananas and turkey bacon! Here is a shot of Kevin surfing the net while waiting for his breakfast :)

Then Kevin and his brothers took their Dad out golfing for the day and we all met over at Gord and Laura's for a BBQ and swim in their beautiful pool. It was a great day and everyone had lots of fun. While Kevin was gone golfing for the day, Miles and I played on the kitchen floor and made some food to bring over to the BBQ.

This last shot wasn't taken on Father's Day, but I just like it, so I decided to include it :)

Not how I had planned to start out Father's Day, but at least Kevin was already up, so Miles didn't actually wake him up. First we opened some Father's Day gifts, which were some shorts I found online for Kevin and some cards. Miles is helping with the envelopes!
Then we hung out in the kitchen and made Kevin a Father's Day breakfast of pancakes with strawberries and bananas and turkey bacon! Here is a shot of Kevin surfing the net while waiting for his breakfast :)
Then Kevin and his brothers took their Dad out golfing for the day and we all met over at Gord and Laura's for a BBQ and swim in their beautiful pool. It was a great day and everyone had lots of fun. While Kevin was gone golfing for the day, Miles and I played on the kitchen floor and made some food to bring over to the BBQ.
This last shot wasn't taken on Father's Day, but I just like it, so I decided to include it :)
You are such a good wife! Morgan never gets a hot breakfast from me. I love Miles too, did I mention that?
ReplyDelete