Today was scorchingly hot (almost 30 degrees according to our thermometer outside) and we were fortunate enough to get an invitation to go swimming in Gord and Laura's pool! It is an absolutely gorgeous pool, so we were very excited to try it out and let Miles try his first swim. I'll let the pictures do the explaining.....
Let's just say he wasn't liking it too much in the beginning.....although we kind of expected that...

hmmmm, maybe if Daddy distracts him with a toy.......

Maddie swimming like a little fish!

I don't know if I like this Daddy......

Don't let go of me!!!!! You can see the little inflatable car in the background I got for him and blew up, but he never made it in :)

Maddie chillin' in the gazebo

Miles (thankful for dry land) and Nana

hmmmm, maybe if Daddy distracts him with a toy.......
Maddie swimming like a little fish!
I don't know if I like this Daddy......
Don't let go of me!!!!! You can see the little inflatable car in the background I got for him and blew up, but he never made it in :)
Maddie chillin' in the gazebo
Miles (thankful for dry land) and Nana
#1 - That is a gorgeous pool
ReplyDelete#2 - I want that pool
#3 - Miles looks so cute half naked!!!!
#4 - Morgan says you need to post some pictures of yourself too occasionally.
#5 - I wish we lived in Ottawa so our boys could learn to swim together!